Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jackson's Dead Leave Him Alone, Now More Important Things



I have discovered, through a friend of mine (Red Seagull), the most impressive art. I can't remember the last time I was this impressed. Through clouds of electrons, stale martinis, and sugar glazed eyeballs emerges David Stafford. He is a mystery to me, I know only one thing about him: genius. That is clear in every vector line and pen stroke.

I will occasionally drop more of his images. I have identified real.

2 comments:

  1. I like the flying bed. Not sure I "get" the stamp. That lady is a scary nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. micheal jackson king of pop music was. We've lost an artist, not a king. sky a star because of record .. It does not come into this world like that one againmynet chat

    ReplyDelete